No matter if you are an amateur or an experienced player, our professional coaches and grooms will develop an individual course for you, so you can either learn to make your first steps in this sport, or improve your skills.
In case you are a beginner, we are pleased to offer you a wonderful opportunity to perfect your skills in a homely atmosphere and to gain experience by playing practice chukkers, which is even more useful.
A class includes:
- Providing with all polo equipment (polo mallets and balls)
- Providing with a required number of polo ponies
- Ride teaching with special focus on beginners
- Riding exercises for accurate playing the game
- Polo hitting technique
- Polo mallets and balls using technique
- Exercises with polo mallet and a ball
- Learning how to play during a chukker
- Polo tactics
- Learning the rules
- Personal training under the guidance of a professional coach
- Practicing group chukkers during the training
During the spring-summer season an Argentinean coach Carlos Deseo runs the trainings.
Since 2006, we maintain a grass polo field with official parameters, which is the best polo field in Russia so far. Our stables accommodate 20 warm horseboxes for polo ponies. Our 11 polo ponies are available for training as well. They permanently live on the farm and are being trained by Russian and Argentinian grooms.
The stables are supplemented with rooms for sports equipment, dressing rooms, toilets and showers as well as a small dining room and comfortable bedrooms for grooms and sportsmen.
- An individual polo class with a coach costs 5 000 rub/45 min. for one person
- Group polo classes cost 3 000 rub./45 min. for one person (groups starting from 2 persons)